I create a collection
Visit key figures
solidarity sports by 2023
saved thanks to collections
solidarity bibs in 2023
I'm going for a sporting challenge
"On Route 66, for a month and a half, and during those 3581 km by bike, I often put my knee to the ground. But thanks to the active participation of my donors, I never doubted that we would succeed in saving a child. What a wonderful victory and, above all, what a wonderful feeling!"
I take a solidarity bib
Running/pedaling with a solidarity bib means choosing to take up a solidarity challenge as well as a sporting one: saving children waiting for heart surgery. You'll be supported from the start of your collection to the day of the event, and will receive a t-shirt to proudly wear the Association's colors.
L'Étape du Tour de France
Experience the legendary stage of the Tour de France, with the added bonus of solidarity.
The Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris
With a solidarity bib, running is no longer just an individual performance, but a challenge in aid of children with heart disease.
Give meaning to your performance over one of the 3 distances. Swim, roll and pedal your way to a second wind for children with heart problems!
The 24 Heures Vélo Škoda
In teams of 6, experience 24 hours of excitement on the legendary Le Mans circuit to save children!
I collect for a opportunity personal
Join our large family of Collecteurs du Cœur and make your special occasions a unique moment of solidarity for the world's children.
- Moments in life: To celebrate a birth or a wedding, to pay tribute to a loved one or to celebrate retirement, create a collection to make the most memorable moments unforgettable!
- Birthday: Collect donations rather than gifts by dedicating your birthday to children with heart disease.
- Events: Are you organizing a concert or a sale? Any occasion is a good opportunity to raise funds!
I collect as family at heart
By naming their project "À Coeur Joie", the De la Ville family set the tone. For several months, they redoubled their energy, good humor and dynamism on social networks to mobilize their entourage and grow their online collection. They finally achieved their goal: to raise €12,000 to finance the operation on Lucas, a one-and-a-half-year-old Cameroonian boy whom they later took in.
All you need to know about Collectes du Cœur
Why create a fundraising page for Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque ?
Worldwide, 1 in 100 children is born with a heart defect. Cardiac surgery is often the only way to save these children. By donating to Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque, you'll be helping children benefit from life-saving surgery, and giving your project that extra touch of solidarity that's been missing to make it magical!
What is my fundraising campaign for? How are donations used?
Donations made by friends and family on our fundraising pages are donated in full to Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque to finance our missions. To find out more about how donations are used, please visit this dedicated page.
What happens if I don't reach my fundraising target?
With the exception of solidarity bibs, the fundraising target is free. It is therefore always possible to change it during the course of your fundraising campaign.
Whatever the amount raised, whether it exceeds or falls short of your target, all donations will be used to finance a child's operation.
If you reach the symbolic amount of €12,000, you will finance an operation for a child with a heart condition.
How do I create my collection page?
Creating your collection page on our site will only take a few minutes, and of course it's free.
1. Enter the main information for your collection page: a title, the collection end date, a collection goal.
2. Illustrate your collection: personalize your page by adding a photo or video to make your collection more personal and representative of your action.
3. Insert your text (choose the free mode or the guided mode by answering 3 questions): it must describe the purpose of your collection, why the actions of Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque touch you...
4. To register your collection page, you need to log in. If this is your first collection, you'll need to enter your first name, last name, e-mail address and password.
In the heart of the action
A sporting challenge, welcoming a child, extraordinary adventures... Discover the stories of Collecteurs du Coeur!